Classic courses begin on March 19, on the recurrence of the San Giuseppe holiday, and continue until November. For spotlight course dates please refer to the single pages.
Paypal is available as a payment option.
- Lunch and Lecture Course: 150 € per person
- Three day Course: 1.000 € per person
- Five day Course: 2.000 € per person
- Pick-up at the airport (Palermo, Catania or Trapani) around 300 € round trip
- Guided tour of the Tasca d'Almerita winery € 25
- Guided tour of the Tasca d'Almerita wine cellar with a wine tasting € 50
- Visit to a local dairy, with a ricotta, primo sale and pecorino cheese tasting € 50
- Guided walks through the estate’s botanical garden 50 €
- Guided tour: half day € 100; whole day € 200 (available destinations: the medieval village of Polizzi,
the open-air market of Caltanissetta, Norman castle of Mussomeli, site of the Gulfa caves,
Valley of the Temples in Agrigento, the market of Palermo, the mosaics of Piazza Armerina,
the Castle of Enna, the 18th century village of Petralia soprana, the Norman cathedral of Cefalù)
- Come with comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes suitable for walking in the countryside and with
something more elegant for your final night’s dinner.
- Please let us know ahead of time if you suffer from allergies or intolerances to particular ingredients.